Calendar of CRS Meetings and Events 2018
For detailed information contact the President or Webmaster under "Contact Us"
Check this website for cancellation of CRS Meetings due to inclement weather. Information will be posted as soon as it is available.
Unless otherwise posted, all CRS meetings are held at The Congregational Church of Plainville, UCC, 130 West Main Street, Plainville, CT Doors open at 1:30 PM.
The folks at The Congregational Church of Plainville, UCC are truly wonderful and want us to make full use of their spacious hall. Doors open at 1:30 PM to allow attendees to socialize and enjoy refreshments provided by our hospitality committee. Programs typically begin at 2 PM. At the conclusion of the program, there is plenty of time to seek advice from Consulting Rosarians, or continue to socialize. It will be worth the drive.
If you have a suggestion for a program or an idea on how to make our meetings better, feel free to bring them forward to the President or any of our Board members listed in About Us. We aim to welcome you in a warm and friendly environment and provide you with programs that you have an interest in.
- FEBRUARY 22-25, Connecticut Flower and Garden Show
- MARCH 4- Rich Cowles-Etomologist, CAES- Plant Pests in the Garden plus calendar contest.
- March 23-25, 2018 Yankee District Convention. Registration. Schedule. Photo Competition Floral Workshop
- APRIL 8- Annual auction plus One-on-One opening the garden
- APRIL 21 or 22, possible Founders Day Luncheon.
- MAY 6- Pride's Corner Tour- hosted by Adam Wells
- JUNE 3, Wes Harvell - J&P Roses ‘First Rose of Summer’ – Judges Critique
- June 16, RIRS Rose Show- Wickford, RI
- JUNE 17, Annual CRS Rose Show
- JULY, DATE AND PLACE TBD. CRS picnic.