On 3 June 2018 the following awards were announced:
- Bronze Medal - Mirjana Toyn
- Outstanding Rosarian- Becky Martorelli
- CRS Lifetime Achievement Award- Mike Fuss and John Mattia
- And the following ARS Awards for writing in American Rose and CRS Newsletter:
- Carol Ann Rogers – ‘The Flight of the Bumble Bee’ in the 2017 August issue of Connecticut Rose and ‘Mindfulness’ in the 2017 May issue.
- Mirjana Toyn – ‘All Things White and Beautiful’ in the 2017 February issue.
- ARS also sent out belated 2016 AOM to: Becky Martorelli for ‘These Droughtful Times’
- Carol Ann Rogers for ‘Carol Ann’s Health & Safety Corner’ – no issue of Conn. Rose given.
- Mirjana Toyn for ‘Keepers of Lost Gems’ – no issue of Conn. Rose sited.
Also noted at the CRS mtg. was that John Mattia won the national photo award for ‘A photo of any rose garden’. A beautiful shot of the Peninsula Rose Garden, Portland Oregon.